Although I do not consider the truth that Jesus is God in the flesh to be the litmus test of one being a Christian, I do have to wonder how anyone could see themselves as being truly evil without this understanding. For example, if to see Jesus is to see God (John 14:9), whom should we see, as Jesus hangs from the cross? When we crucified Jesus, didn’t we crucify God? If not, we certainly are not seeing God when we look at Jesus upon the cross—are we? In my opinion, to the degree we do not see God when we look at Jesus, we lack knowing who God is, because if Jesus is the perfect image of God in human form (Hebrews 1:3), how can we know the invisible, incomprehensible God without seeing Jesus for who he truly is? How is it possible to know God apart from Jesus? Read the rest of this entry »
Greater Love Has No Man…
Search Smoodock’s Blog
Eddie on The 70 Weeks Prophecy and the… Clayton on The 70 Weeks Prophecy and the… Eddie on The 70 Weeks Prophecy and the… Clayton on The 70 Weeks Prophecy and the… Eddie on The 70 Weeks Prophecy and the… Clayton on The 70 Weeks Prophecy and the…
Most Recent Studies
- How Is Killing Children Just?
- What About the Amalekite Children?
- Was the Judgment of Amalek Genocide?
- What is Genocide?
- Who Were the Amalekites?
- Why Doesn’t God Spare the Innocent?
- How Was Driving out the Canaanites Fair?
- What Did God Actually Command?
- Was It a Military Conquest of Canaan?
- Racism and the Stranger in Israel
Most Read This Week
- Abraham Acts of the Apostles apologetics atheism Christianity Christmas Epistle to the Galatians Genesis Flood Godhead Gospel Jesus Kingdom of God Last Days naturalism New Testament History Old Testament History Paul Paul's 2nd Missionary Journey Paul's 3rd missionary journey Paul First Missionary Journey Paul in bonds Persecution Prophecy Redemption Religion salvation spiritual warfare Textual Criticism theory of evolution Walking with God
Possible Subjects of Interest70 Weeks Prophecy Abraham Adam Annas apologetics apostles authority Barnabas Bible birth of Jesus Blood Book of Acts Book of Revelation Chris Christ Christianity circumcision Creator Cross Crucifixion death December 25th end times faith false brethren False Doctrine Galatians gentiles God Gospel Gospel of John Grace High Priest Holy Spirit Image of God Isaac Jerusalem council Jesus Jesus is God John's Prologue Josephus Judgment Kingdom of God Law Law of Moses Love Luke men from James Messiah Moses new atheists Olivet Prophecy Paul Paul's 2nd missionary journey Paul in bonds persecution Peter Prophecy Rebellion Redeemer Redemption Religion and Spirituality Resurrection Richard Dawkins Saint Paul Saint Peter salvation Sarah Second Coming Stephen Temple Theophilus theory of evolution Virgin birth YHWH
My Visitors Since February 2010:
- 132,778 hits