In the course of planning events, at times it is necessary to at least arrange some things secretly. For example, if the President of the United States were to make an appearance in a certain city, his route and destination may be known, but where his protectors (Secret Service Agents) were located would be unknown. Likewise, when Jesus’ life was in danger, he did certain things secretly. For example, when intended to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles at Jerusalem during the second year of his public ministry, he went there secretly (John 7:10). Moreover, when the Jewish authorities sought to kill Jesus immediately following his raising Lazarus from the dead (John 11:53), he left the vicinity of Jerusalem, and no one knew where he was (John 11:54-57). Read the rest of this entry »
Daily Archives: June 10, 2018
Who is Jesus?
Search Smoodock’s Blog
apocalypse2blog on An Introduction to Revelation… Patricia Watkins on The Third Bowl & the Troub… apocalypse2blog on The Second Bowl and the S… Patricia Watkins on The Glory of God Filled the… Eddie on The Song of the Lamb Patricia Watkins on The Song of the Lamb
Most Recent Studies
- The Beast that Was and Is Not and Yet Is!
- The Great Harlot, Drunk with Power
- Spiritual Babylon the Great Harlot
- The Great Harlot of the Apocalypse
- An Introduction to Revelation 17!
- The Seventh Bowl & Cities of the Nations
- The Seventh Bowl and the Air
- The Sixth Bowl and Three Unclean Spirits
- The Sixth Bowl and the Euphrates
- The Fifth Bowl and the Seat of the Beast
Most Read This Week
- 70 AD Eschatology Abraham Apocalypse apologetics atheism Book of Revelation Christianity Christmas Epistles of Peter Epistle to the Galatians Eschatology Godhead Gospel Gospel of Luke Jesus Kingdom of God Last Days naturalism New Testament History Paul Paul's 2nd Missionary Journey Paul's 3rd missionary journey Paul in bonds Prophecy Religion salvation spiritual warfare Textual Criticism theory of evolution Walking with God
Possible Subjects of Interest70 AD 70 Weeks Prophecy Abraham Adam Annas apologetics apostles authority Book of Acts Chris Christ Christianity circumcision Cross Crucifixion death end of the age end times faith False Doctrine false teachers gentiles God Gospel Gospel of John Grace High Priest Holy Spirit Isaac Jerusalem Jesus Jesus is God Jewish authorities John John the Baptist Josephus Judgment Kingdom of God last days Law Love Luke Mary Messiah Moses Olivet Discourse Olivet Prophecy Passover Paul Paul's 2nd missionary journey persecution Peter Pharisees physical power prayer Prophecy Rebellion Redeemer repentance Resurrection Sadducees Saint Paul salvation Satan Second Coming sin spiritual Stephen Temple Theophilus theory of evolution truth unbelief worldview
- 329,654 hits