I am nearing the end of this study series as it pertains to the fourth chapter of the Apocalypse. In Revelation 4:4 we are told that around the throne, John saw twenty-four seats or thrones (G2362). These are provincial seats of authority, and upon them sat twenty-four elders. Who these elders might be has troubled Biblical scholars throughout the centuries, ever since John wrote the Apocalypse. What it comes down to is they are either human believers or angels. Read the rest of this entry »
Who is Jesus?
Search Smoodock’s Blog
Eddie on The Apocalypse and the Tr… Douglas Gordon on The Apocalypse and the Tr… Eddie on What John Prophesied apocalypse2blog on What John Prophesied Eddie on What John Prophesied apocalypse2blog on What John Prophesied
Most Recent Studies
- Responsibility For the Witnesses Deaths
- Fire-Breathing Witnesses!
- Who Are the Two Witnesses?
- What Did the Two Witnesses Witness?
- The Holy City Is Trodden Down
- Measure the Temple of God
- What John Prophesied
- The Mysteries of Godliness and Iniquity
- The Mysteries of God
- Wanabee Prophets and the Apostles
Most Read This Week
- 70 AD Eschatology Abraham Apocalypse apologetics atheism Book of Revelation Christianity Christmas Epistles of Peter Epistle to the Galatians Eschatology Godhead Gospel Gospel of Luke Jesus Kingdom of God Last Days naturalism New Testament History Paul Paul's 2nd Missionary Journey Paul's 3rd missionary journey Paul in bonds Prophecy Religion salvation spiritual warfare Textual Criticism theory of evolution Walking with God
Possible Subjects of Interest70 AD 70 Weeks Prophecy Abraham Adam Annas apologetics apostles authority Book of Acts Chris Christ Christianity circumcision Cross Crucifixion death end of the age end times faith False Doctrine false teachers God Gospel Gospel of John Grace High Priest Holy Spirit Isaac Jerusalem Jesus Jesus is God Jewish authorities John John the Baptist Josephus Judgment Kingdom of God last days Law Law of Moses Love Luke Mary Messiah Moses Olivet Discourse Olivet Prophecy Passover Paul Paul's 2nd missionary journey persecution Peter Pharisees physical power prayer Prophecy Rebellion Redeemer repentance Resurrection Sadducees Saint Paul salvation Sanhedrin Second Coming sin spiritual Stephen Temple Theophilus theory of evolution truth unbelief worldview
- 318,683 hits