Acts – Stephens Death to the Famine in 48 to 49 CE
The links below will take you where you want to go, but I am adding to these as I have the time to study things out concerning this period of time.
- ~ Background for Saul of Tarsus
- Acts 7 & 8 ~ Was Paul a Member of the Sanhedrin
- Acts 8 ~ Saul the Persecutor of the Way
- Acts 8 & 9 ~ When did Paul go to Damascus?
- Acts 9 ~ Paul on the Damascus Road
- Acts 9 ~ Paul’s Conversion
- Acts 9 ~ Saul in Damascus
- Acts 9 ~ How Long Did Paul Persecute Believers?
- Acts 9 ~ Paul’s Soul Searching in Arabia
- Acts 9 ~ Paul’s Theology and the Children of Abraham
- Acts 9 ~ Paul and the Doctrine of Circumcision
- Acts 9 ~ Paul’s Flight from Damascus
- Acts 9 ~ Jerusalem Knew Nothing of Paul
- Acts 9 ~ Paul’s Visit to Jerusalem
- Acts 9 ~ What Did Peter and Paul Discuss?
- Acts 9-11 ~ Why did Paul Go to Tarsus
- Acts 9-11 ~ Paul’s Initial (Un)Success
- Acts 9-11 ~ Paul—The Apostle Shaped in Cilicia
- Acts 9-15 ~ Eight Silent Years of Paul
- Acts 8-12 ~ A Chronology of Acts Eight Through Twelve
- Acts 9-12 ~ The Gospel Goes to the Gentiles
- Acts 9-15 ~ Paul Moves to Antioch
- Acts 15 ~ When Did Paul Confront Peter in Antioch?
- ~ Who Was Paul of Tarsus, Really?