How to Be a Christian Without Being Religious
Years ago when I was a young man, I ran across a very interesting book called: How to Be a Christian Without Being Religious. I read it several times, because it impressed me so much. The author is Fritz Ridenour and at least for awhile he was my favorite author. I must have bought five or six books of his and enjoyed reading all of them, but this first one was my favorite. Actually, it is a walk through Paul’s epistle to the Romans! I’ve decided to read through it again and this time blog about it, so below are my thoughts while reading through this wonderful book. I hope you enjoy reading whichever blog posts you stumble across. Lord bless all who come here to read and consider these things.
- Shouldn’t a Christian be Religious?
- Must a Christian Assassinate his Brain?
- The World Hates God Because of my Religion!
- Why Should I Become a Christian?
- The Faith I Have is the Faith I Show!
- Real Faith Brings Practical Results
- If I Could Only Choose…
- Whose Slave are You?
- How Do I Get Out of this Mess?
- How Can ALL Things Work Together for Good?
- Can You Trust God If He Wasn’t In Charge?
- Is it God’s Will?
- Love—the Only Necessary Law!
- Taboo or not Taboo!
- Am I a Stepping Stone or a Stumbling Block?
- Do I Deal in Potential or the Past?